Public awareness of environmental issues is growing. Due to public pressure, legal regulations and changes in the attitudes towards consumption, companies and communities now face challenges that can only be met with an efficient environmental management.
Hence strategic decisions are vital. In view of these requirements, environmental management is more and more considered an essential and permanent part of company policies.
GfBU-Zert disposes of a staff of certified environmental surveyors for the following sectors (IAF scope):
- C 19 Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum product
- C 20 Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products
- C 21 Manufacture of pharmaceutical products
- C 26.11.9 Manufacture of other electronic components
- C 26.8 Manufacture of magnetic and optical media
- E 36 Water supply
- E 37 Sewerage
- E 38 Waste collection. treatment and disposal, reuse
GfBU-Zert is also accredited for (IAF Scope):
- 12 Chemicals, chemical products and fibers
- 24 Material recovery
- 25 Electricity supply
- 29 Wholesaling and retailing, repair of automobiles, motorcycles, household and household goods
- 35 Other services
- 39 Provision of social services
In the above-mentioned sectors we
- validate according to EMAS (EG) or EU 1221/2009 and
- certify according to ISO 14001.
Should you require an offer, we would ask to contact the head of our certification body.
For details of our certification process, refer to the description of te certification process here (in german).
For appeals and complaints see our method statement and the form to the topic (both in german).
If you have questions about the certification status of our customers, please contact the Head of the Certification Body.
Dipl.-Ing. Grit Peries
Head of the certification body
+49 (0)30 99 28 82 - 904