At GfBU-Cert, we provide impartial and competent services in the fields of environmental and quality management for clients in the private and the public sectors. We certify and monitor approximately 100 regular clients. Customer-oriented support provided by our team is the engine behind this development. Our staff hold graduate academic degrees, have long years of experience and special qualifications such as Quality Management Auditor or Environmental Surveyor.
We look forward to be given the opportunity of convincing you of our capabilities.
Our services include:
- validation/certification of Environmental Management Systems according to EMAS or DIN EN ISO 14001
- certification of Quality Management Systems according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- certification of Energy Management Systems according to DIN EN ISO 50001, surplus settlement efficiency system ordinance (Spitzenausgleich-Effizienzsystemverordnung - SpaEfV) and alternative systems
- certification of Integrated Management Systems
- certification according to the German Ordinance on Specialised Waste Management Companies (Entsorgungsfachbetriebeverordnung - EfbV)
- certification of allocation applications, monitoring concepts, and emission reports according to the German Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Act (TEHG)
- certification according to the German Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG)
- official surveyor under the Regulations on Industrial Waste (Gewerbeabfallverordnung - GewAbfV)
- issue of Declarations of Compliance according to the German Packaging Law (Verpackungsgesetz - VerpackG)
- certification according criteria EuCertPlast
- certification of treatment plants according to the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (Elektro- und Elektronikgerätegesetz - ElektroG)
- certification of energy efficiency "R1 Formula" according to the Waste Framework Directive / Life-Cycle Resource Management Act (KrWG)
- certification of waste according to Council Regulation (EU) No 333/2011 establishing criteria determining when certain types of scrap metal (iron, steel, aluminium) cease to be waste under Directive 2008/98/EC
- certification of waste according to Council Regulation (EU) Nr. 1179/2012 establishing criteria determining when certain types of scrap glass cease to be waste under Directive 2008/98/EC
- certification of waste according to Council Regulation (EU) Nr. 715/2013 establishing criteria determining when certain types of scrap copper cease to be waste under Directive 2008/98/EC
- energy audits according DIN EN 16247-1
- environmental and work safety surveying.